I am a teacher in computer science, as well as a researcher in machine learning. I love it all. On this site I mainly share the scientific activities and news around my work, either in an academic way-to-be, or sometimes funnier (in the post area on the right)!
My main current interests are machine learning (multimodal and ensemble-based theory and algorithms), popularization of research activities, bioinformatics, ML for health, software development, teaching
- Fall 2018: with the members of Qarma, we present Olivia, AI-Capone and KillIAs, 3 players trained to beat people (even you if you have any strategy) at Shifumi. Please check the Qarma home page if you want to know the next presentations.
- July 2018: research journey at Université Laval à Québec with Pr. Laviolette, GRAAL Group
- June 2018: two accepted papers at springer, latest release soon in the Publications part.
- April 2018: HDR defense, Aix-Marseille University.
- April 2018: attendant to the amazing Aistats 2028 conference.
- April 2018: Teacher with colleague Rémi Eyraud at the training session about “Introduction to Machine Learning” (4 days), Leroy-Merlin, Lille.