Laboratoire d’Informatique et Systèmes (LIS)
TEAM : Distributed ALGOrithms (DALGO)
Parc Scientifique et Technologique de Luminy,
Email: firstname.lastname AT lis-lab.fr
My Publication list at DBLP
My page at
My Academic Ancestry at MGP
My Erdös number = 3 (via N. Santoro, S. Zaks)
Interviews in Science and Technology (Abstract
A new concept in promoting the work of our research
community. Visit www.abstract-talk.org
for interesting discussions about latest research
developments from your field of science.
SIROCCO 2020 would be held in Paderborn, Germany. Call for Papers
SIROCCO 2017 : Informal pre-proceedings now available on the webpage (Click on the paper title)
Christina Karousatou : Distributed Algorithms for Mobile Agents with Energy Constraints, Aix-Marseille University, 2014--2017.
- Invited Speaker, Workshop on Self-organization in Swarm of Robots, Tokyo, Japan 2018
- Invited Speaker, Workshop on Moving and Computing, La Maddalena, Italy,
- Invited Speaker, GRASTA-MAC workshop, Montreal, Canada,
- Invited Speaker, Research Meeting on Distributed
Computing by Mobile Robots, Ischia, Italy,
- Invited Speaker, Workshop on Search Games and
Lorentz Center, Netherlands, 2012
My presentation "Symmetric Rendezvous in Graphs:
Deterministic Approaches" is available here.
- Invited Speaker, Research School on Distributed
Computing with Mobile Robots: Moving and Computing (MAC)
Ottawa, Canada, 2010
- Invited Speaker, Workshop on Computations by
Mobile Entities (Agents, Robots, Sensors),
University of Pisa, Italy, 2007.
- PC Member, 27th International Colloquium on Structural Information and Communication Complexity (SIROCCO 2020), Germany.
- PC Member, International Symposium on Algorithmic aspects of wireless networks (ALGOSENSORS), 2019.
- PC Chair (Track B), 20th International Symposium on Stabilization, Safety, and Security of Distributed Systems (SSS 2018) Tokyo, Japan.
- PC co-chair and organizer, 24th International Colloquium on Structural Information and Communication Complexity (SIROCCO 2017), France.
- PC Member, International Conference on Principles of Distributed Systems (OPODIS 2016) Madrid.
- PC Member, International Conference on Distributed Computing and Networks (ICDCN 2016) Singapore.
- PC Member, Special Track on Distributed Computing with Mobile Agents, ADHOC-NOW 2015, Athens, Greece.
- PC Member, Francophone Conference on Algorithms for Telecommunications (ALGOTEL 2015) Beaune, France.
- PC Member, International Conference on FUN with
Algorithms (FUN), 2014.
- PC Member, International Symposium on Algorithms
and Experiments for Sensor Systems, Wireless
Networks and Distributed Robotics (ALGOSENSORS), 2013.
- PC Member, The 7th Conference on Combinatorial
Optimization and Applications (COCOA 2013),
- PC Member, First International Workshop on
Dynamicity (DYNAM), Toulouse, France, 2011.
- PC Member, International Workshop on Wireless
Sensor, Actuator and Robot Networks (WiSARN)
Montreal, Canada, 2010
- PC Member, International Colloquium on
Structural Information and Communication
You can read the review of SIROCCO 2009 that I
wrote for the ACM
SIGACT News Distributed Computing Column, December
- Design and Analysis of Distributed Algorithms
- Fault tolerance in Distributed Systems
- Graph Algorithms and Combinatorial
- Distributed Robotics
- Dynamic Networks/Sensor Networks
At Aix-Marseille University:
At ETH Zurich:
- Networks and Applications, Winter 2019
- Distributed Algorithms, Winter 2018
- Distributed Algorithms, Winter 2017
- Distributed Algorithms, Winter 2016
- Distributed Algorithms, Winter 2015
- Distributed Algorithms, Winter 2014
- Distributed Algorithms, Spring 2013
At University of Ottawa:
- Information Systems, Fall 2009
- Networked Information Systems, Spring 2009
- Data Structures and Algorithms (Summer 2004/2006,
- File Management (Winter 2004, Winter 2005)
- Computer Architecture - I (Fall 2003, Fall 2004,
- Operating System Principles (Winter 2007)
- Introduction to Distributed Computing (Winter